Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Outfit of The Day: 11/20/11

Hey everyone! A couple days ago, it was Deeksha's birthday. If you don't know who she is, she is my best friend who I talk about a TON in my videos! We did a little photo shoot outside of my house so I decided I would share some pictures and tell you what I was wearing, because the outfit was super cute!





What I'm Wearing:
Shirt-Old Navy
Tank Top-Wet Seal
Scarf-Burlington Coat Factory
Shorts-Forever 21
Leggings-Burlington Coat Factory
Boots-DSW

I originally had a peacoat on from Burlington, but I took it off so you could see the entire outfit. I really love this for fall and it is super comfy! This is also a great way to incorporate your summer clothes into fall clothes by pairing shorts with leggings. This method still keeps you super warm and cozy!

Would you try this trend?
xoxo Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment